Friday, March 4, 2011

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 115: Reminiscing Blues

Been tired throughout the whole week. Something to do with dark thoughts and grey moods, I suspect, considering that I have dreams of the similar nature, of the same topic over and over whenever I try to sleep early.

And then it becomes a habit to sleep late.

Recently, those thoughts keep coming back.

What if I had been able to grab hold of the opportunities?

What if I had been more aware?

What if I had been bolder and more willing - despite the twists in my personality - to step forward and break through the walls, perhaps even a little forcefully but confidently?

What if I had went ahead?

What if.....?

Damn it....Too many 'what ifs'.

It's difficult to let the past lie, considering how you were given affirmation and then....Nothing.

Sometimes making a decision and carrying it out are two different things.

Maybe it will be as the saying goes, that 'Time will heal old wounds'.

But if there's a way to simply wipe everything away....As much as I hate to say it...

So be it.

No comments: