Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 110: Dream

Those dreams again, revive certain hopes.

Yet after another enlightening talk with someone close to me, I realise that sometimes giving up is a better option.

Rather, let me rephrase that. Giving up for now is the best option.

That's what the King tells me too.

Perhaps I wasn't ready, and I keep realising that perhaps I was never ready in the first place.

But the hope was placed in me for some reason, and it will never be for something terrible.

For the thoughts my King has of me are good thoughts, not of evil.

Even the tough start I had...It was probably ordained. They were probably, in fact, the answers to some of my prayers that even I have forgotten.

Speaking of which, those dreams probably serve as a reminder, for I once recalled asking my King to send His imperial edicts to me lest I myself forget what I was hanging on for and what I really wanted but could not keep thinking about it lest it becomes a silent torture.

It may not be so clear, but the feeling of reassurance.

It's starting to come back to me now.

No comments: