Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 97: Bitter Medicine...

It's really hard to swallow.

But when you realise that simply just resting and eating supplements aren't good enough, yet you don't want to take the step to take medicine, someone else has to do it, sometimes forcefully.

I'm not sure if this medicine might be a little too hard to swallow, though...An almost direct piece of advice telling me to give up on something that I've been praying for.

Perhaps it's not the season yet?

Perhaps I need to do more?

Perhaps there are things that I need to rip out and get rid of in my life?

Perhaps there are other ways in glorifying Him while having a sense of satisfaction and feeling of bliss?

I seriously don't know, though I can say this medicine is extremely difficult to swallow.

Yes, I nodded my head, but the moisture around my eyes should tell you the real story.

I can't accept it. Fully. Yet.

But when I made the decision to open my mouth and gulp down the distasteful concoction, maybe one day the totally impossible can really become possible.

For He works in mysterious ways, and He hasn't brought me this far to destroy me, but to give me a hope and a future.

No comments: