Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 82: Fight

You know, I used to fight in primary school, then in secondary.

Kids nowadays will probably go "Chey, apa ini? onli in primary school. We fight and get suspended for one week sia!"

Not something to be proud of, but what the heck.

I don't like to fight after that. First of all, it hurts. Any normal human would know...Unless you have an extremely high threshold for pain, or you simply like fighting (which in this case, go be a MMA practitioner or boxer). Secondly, it hurts the other party. Lastly, it stems from negative emotions such as anger and hatred. Well, most of them do.

I don't like to fight, so sometimes I run away. And I think we all do. From our problems, that is. Away from things that could hurt us and make us hurt others (occasionally).

But when it comes to certain things, like relationships, or warfare on a different level, or certain hopes I have...Or an invasion into the soul.

That's when we need to take up arms and fight back.

I don't like to fight, really.

But when I get serious...

....WATCH OUT.

No comments: