Friday, October 22, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 86: Emotion

Man.

When I thought I was over that feeling already, it comes back.

It's something that irks me so badly sometimes it takes massive effort not to think about it.

At least it keeps me on my toes. Guard thine heart, O son of Most High.

----------------------

"If you are in a relationship, stop flirting with other girls/boys."

Heard that phrase before?

Those in question probably defend themselves (as I've seen lots done so) as simply 'wanting to make more friends'.

Well, they know it themselves whether its the truth or a lie (whichever it is - being in a relationship or making more friends), so no point judging them. They will be judged one way or another. True, nothing wrong with making more friends of the opposite sex, but its the motive that counts.



....Okay, I'm irked by this, but no point thinking about it either.

As a disclaimer, I'm not irritated just for myself, but also for others who have lost their significant others to....people by such methods. 

Just going to do my stuff to the best of my ability.

No comments: