Wednesday, April 21, 2010

..........

Darn it. Screw it.

Thinking about it just gets me concerned and depressed about why I'm not a better person. A more qualified person. A happier person. A more spiritual person.

Darn it all. I think I shall DROWN in my studies just to keep those thoughts away. Make fun of me and face the consequences.

Prayer helps too, but looking at social networks and whatnot and unintentionally breaking the flow of conversations....It gets to me.

Not like I'm going to be missed much either on those things, though I'm grateful there are quite a number of people now who care enough to ask. Thanks.

But right now, shush. Getting irritated at being utterly powerless at talking to some people and getting more than just one-word/sentence answers that are totally nondescript.

Tell me, am I really that boring to talk to?!?

Study. Pray. Shut up...Lest I annoy others again...

No comments: