Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 26: Crazy

Driving me crazy.

The boredom. The lack of things to write. The constantly saturation and drying up of creativity. The presence of visions and revelations, but blurred out sometimes.

And this....feeling.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

Need to put things into action. Now.

Thank goodness a goal's going to manifest into action on Thurs.

Thank goodness I've finally began finishing up my resume (LONG overdue, but now I'm stuck with what I can put in. Ugh....The aftereffects of being in a social Siberia for so long....)

Thank goodness that there are more...chances? Opportunities? Need to grasp them quickly and readily, though not too tightly.

And obviously it seems like I'm wavering again. I need to stand strong and press on steadily.

Just that...If only the pace I was going at was enough. If only what I was doing so far had been pleasing to the King. If not, I pray that what I'm going to do will be pleasing to him. If only I can just focus on the King, on myself, and not on the progress of some other people...Maybe I can get one step closer...And stop feeling so mad.

It's late. Study group tomorrow, but let it be fruitful. Let me be of good cheer and help out whenever I can. At the end of this week, let me shout and jump for joy because of the good stuff - the blessings, the opportunities, the learning, the helping, the trials (Yes, it's good), the relationship building...

Everything.

Late night. Time to let the King move. =)

No comments: