Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chronicles Of iridescence, Chapter 27: Spiky Ball

Feels like I'm picking up more things as I move along in life.

More responsibilities, more passions, more desires, more revelations, more dreams, more actions, more lessons, more relationships (friendships, mainly)...

More of this, more of that.

Sad to say, I pick up rubbish at times too. The regular waste paper; standard problems you and I face every day. The ever so irritating chewing gum that sticks on you and refuses to let go; problems that would probably plague me for quite a bit until I stop rolling and start picking them out.

Moving along, it seems like I pick up a few more insecurities too. That's obvious, though, especially when good things come along, new things come along, one would always feel out of his/her element.

Perhaps that's why people refuse to change. Why I refused to change in the past. Because it's too difficult. Because it's uncomfortable getting out of your comfort zone to meet the new things. Because of the new responsibilities, some can't take it and drop out of the race. Because of new faces, some suddenly shut themselves off without considering the possibility of being good friends with everyone if they tried. Because of new feelings, some refuse to open up their hearts fully, believe in themselves and believe that those feelings are real.

I feel like that sometimes, but strengthening the resolve to keep meeting new things not as challenges, but as something that can change my life and the lives of others around me is fundamental.

Still on the way there, I think. Hopefully I'll keep finding bits and pieces of my true passion, identity, talents, calling and feelings along the way.

Thank the King that I've just found a large chunk. =)

No comments: