Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Should I...?

Should I, or should I not?

Fanfiction is sometimes embarrassing, even more so when you haven't touched it for, what, four years++? Sometimes it shows that you're just another dreamer, waiting for orange-tinged paper with our good First President's face printed on it to fall from the sky. Some would consider you a geek, because you obviously have too much time on your hands and too little inspiration elsewhere.

There are other things, of course, but I've been making decisions, so it should all turn out fine. My king is behind me on this. =)

So should I, or should I not? Post a link up, that is. It's been years since I updated too.

Maybe it might give me more incentive to continue the discontinued stuff, because every now and then I get surprised by one or two reviews, or having my half-assed, half completed stories favorited. The author being favorited, of course, is another story, but we'll get to that much later.

Maybe I should try posting it now, and see if there's anyone who would actually comment despite not knowing the context behind my half-assed works. It's blatant advertising, I know, but what the heck. Not that anything aside from my pride is going to get hurt (And it should learn to get hurt too, so it can taste the pain of rejection and then grow even stronger, since rejection's a big part of writing.)

So should I...?

No comments: