Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 13: It's going to be a Long, Long Night....

Phew...

It never came to my mind before, but it pretty much seems like it's going to be a very, very long Night for me.

The question also occurred to me...What if within that midst of people, you are one of the few experiencing your Night time, and the others are having their Day?

....Looks like I really have to learn to lean more on my King rather than depend on the people, the atmosphere and the circumstances around me.

Alright, I admit....Change has been stalling. I haven't been feeling in the best of spirits despite my birthday having just passed two days ago. Not to say I'm not grateful for the wishes, no....But....

Never mind. Maybe I'm just too greedy again, or maybe it's wrong for me to wish for certain things, even if they might seem silly or stupid to other people. Suffering serious setbacks that would again seem laughable to people at my age didn't help either.

At the end of the night, there's going to be light.

I hope.

No comments: