Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 2

Okay, I admit...I did lose focus.

But more importantly, I managed to regain it almost straight away. After all, when the King leaves a deep impression on you, He leaves it really, really deep.

I feel like a changed man once I set the focus right...Or at least I think I did. Or am doing. Whatever it is, it's definitely fine, because the approval's from Him. And as I've learned, it's good enough.

For the people who intended to give me good advice and I seem stubborn, I apologize. That was the part of my personality at work, and it seems to have fled in the presence of the King (Thanks, anonymous tagger. I really owe you one). I learned that apologizing is always good too, especially when you know you are really in the wrong.

But enough of that. I've moved on from self-blame to self reflection, and that is sufficient. Service was good today, and while there are no concrete changes yet, certain tools have returned (Yay for Hangeul textbook! =D ), with which I can finally start part of my action plan to change and focus, focus and change.

Sounds contradictory, but trust me, it isn't. It finally feels like I know what I'm doing and what the King is doing for my life....And despite a few minor setbacks, I'm going to surge forward. Planning my breaks in between and looking at the people egging me on, be it in silence or audibly.

Well, at least I hope the planning is done well. What to do...As the mantra goes, do my best and let the King do the rest. Even for the ever elusive job/internship.

So...Anyone want to teach me or learn Hangeul/Cycling/Driving with me? =)

No comments: