Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fool

I really am one....Not realising that some insecurities I had were actually very valid.

I didn't even realise that what I was trying to do might actually be pushing people away from me.

I didn't realise that people might actually not want to talk to me at all.

I didn't realise that some people might see me as a nuisance.

I didn't realise that I was so...carnal and evil.

I didn't realise that I had so little improvement.

I didn't realise that I had so little revelation.

I didn't realise that I might already have lost when I went into the situation.

I didn't realise that I was so weak.

I didn't realise that many people don't actually care, even when they say they do.

Yet...

I didn't realise that I had that much hope before. At all.

I didn't realise that I had so many weaknesses that I have to change.

I didn't realise that I could still talk with people despite the insecurities.

I didn't realise that I might actually be much more successful than I thought I was in fighting the things that were trying to bring me down.

I didn't realise that I could actually begin sprouting words of wisdom.

I didn't realise that I was so keen to change that just a little lag would cause me to shed tears of frustration.

I didn't realise that I could still offer to help others, even though they aren't a part of my immediate social circle.

I didn't realise that I could regret about and keep trying to repent from dead works so quickly.

I didn't realise that I could sing better than I thought!

I didn't realise that I was able to converse relatively okay, even though I never felt like part of a circle.

I didn't realise that God was so powerful and caring.

I didn't realise that in the end, I'm still me.

Tonight, I'm still in a tizzy. But mayhap a conversation with the King might ease my soul.

Let me be a Fool for you, your Majesty.

No comments: