Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chronicles of Iridescence, Chapter 6

It really is harder than I thought.

Making changes, that is. No one ever said it was easy, but I never thought it would be as difficult as this. Setbacks coming one after the other, obstacles raining down like it was pouring cats and dogs...It's crazy.

But it does look like I have no patience after all. I don't know how, but need to stop comparing myself with others. It's getting tiring and irritating, and I have to stop ranting here or anywhere else. Makes me look weak. Makes me look needy.

Self-encouragement? Check. Resistance against negative voices? Check. Greater self-belief? Check.

Unfortunately, I think I need to keep doing more of those things, especially if I'm writing this right now.Seems like I'm not working hard enough. At times, it seems like it's never enough...Because of the threshold set there. But there's gotta be a way, somehow. Can't let things get to me like this. Although I love hearing words of concern and encouragement from people (like these past few days), I can't keep asking for that, and neither can I keep talking to people just like that. I don't want to bother them all the time. They have their own problems and the problems of others to take care of too.

Gotta be strong by myself....Somehow.

I can make it happen if I just believe.

No comments: