Monday, May 3, 2010

Retaliation

You know what? Forget it.

It's just like in a damn court..."Anything you say will be used against you." It seems that I've said too much, and I might as well be handing victory to the two hims I never want to.

I won't hand it up. I won't give it up. I refuse to let such things plague my head all the time.

Even if one of the 'hims' did it unintentionally, even if it's someone close...I refuse to give it up, because my King has given me an entirely different version of things happening. That is enough.

Suck up the sand, I will. Get out of the quicksand, I will. I'm going to be strong and stay there. I'm going to be much, much stronger, so I can be ready to receive.

Away from me, dark thoughts. Away from me, weaknesses. Away from me, complaints.

YOU, SHALL NOT, PASS.

No comments: